Ultimate Hunting Performance – Redefining Broadhead Accuracy
The Mathews® Edition Maxima RED® with Lost Camo® RED ZONE® is designed to deliver the ultimate in broadhead and bowhunting performance. Mathews testing shows that Maxima arrows make Mathews bows shoot best, and that Maxima RED arrows deliver a breakthrough level of broadhead consistency and shooting performance. Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy, and no one does a better job at this than Carbon Express®.
• Dynamic Spine Control—Patented hi-tech carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Mathews Edition Maxima RED uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE® .
• RED ZONE—The section of the Mathews Edition Maxima arrow shaft that manages arrow flex in flight, otherwise known as Dynamic Spine. By managing dynamic spine, the RED ZONE reduces arrow oscillation in flight, making broadheads shoot best.
• Redefining Broadhead Accuracy—A broadhead moves the center of mass forward on an arrow, which increases the flex of the arrow when launched from the bow. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing because the shape of the broadhead act like “wings” on the front of the arrow. The stiffer front end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the RED ZONE and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently. This results in tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima RED Series the Ultimate Hunting Arrows.
• Best Tuning Arrow Ever—The Mathews Edition Maxima RED manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows.
• Matched Set—All Mathews Edition Maxima RED 6- and 12-pack sets are
sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency.
Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025”. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
• Real Straightness—Every Mathews Edition Maxima RED arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Mathews Edition Maxima RED straightness of +/- 0.0025” is a maximum measurement, not an average.
• LAUNCHPAD® Precision Nock—LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come
standard on all Mathews Edition Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
• Performance Vanes—Mathews Edition Maxima RED arrows come
fletched with Blazer® vanes.
• Nock Collar—Carbon Express proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all Mathews Edition Maxima RED arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts.
Sizes: 250 (8.11gpi & .400 spine), 350 (9.07gpi & .350 spine)
Diameter: .295" (250), .300" (350)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack arrows
Straightness factor: ±.0025"
Weight tolerance: ±1.0 grain
COMPONENTS FOR THE MAXIMA RED MATHEWS ARROW
Please See Recommended Components Below!!